This N95 NIOSH-approved strapless face mask (Level 2 FFR) uses a special air-purifying filter media with hypoallergenic medical adhesive at the perimeter of the mask to filter more than 95% of airborne particles. This offers protection from harmful bacteria, viruses, debris, aerosols, pollution, smoke particles, and highly communicable diseases such as Coronavirus.
N95 Mask Attributes
- -Nearly eliminates fogging
- -When paired with a surgical mask over the top provides the recommended safety standard by the CDC
- -Made with electrostatic particle filtration properties making it easier to breathe
- Does not interfere with stethoscopes or headsets (there are no straps)
- Able to be repositioned for convenience
- Easy to combine with additional PPE or glasses
- -Made and shipped in the USA
- -Sold in three different sizes small (masks for petite faces), large and extra-large (for those longer or round faces).
- -Sold in a pack of 50 masks per pack or 350 masks per case(small and large sizes) and 200 masks per case(X-large size)
- -Discounts for quantities larger than 10,000
Note: Wearing a level 2 or 3 surgical mask does not offer protection against harmful airborne particles but pairing the strapless N95 mask with a surgical mask provides the necessary protection.